As of 25 of May, it became applicable the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC – General Regulation on Data Protection.
The protection of your personal data is a priority for IMF, we take the issue of transparency and independence with great appreciation. We collect and use the personal data you have shared with us, only to the extent necessary for the development of our activities, in particular the newsletter to which you subscribed.
In accordance with the respective Regulations, we hereby provide you with our Data Protection Policy which contains the new rules applicable to the processing of your personal data between them:
1. Data Collection. In the exercise of its activity, IMF uses the data necessary to carry out its activities.
2. Purpose. The personal data collected by the IMF is intended to provide activities previously requested by the subscriber. The personal data are also collected and processed to respond to the questions, suggestions or complaints of the subscribers. Other data necessary for the provision of services or fulfillment of legal obligations may also be collected.
3. Responsible for the treatment. The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected is IMF Information of Mercados Financeiros, SA, with its headquarters at Rua Júlio Dinis, 247 – 6º andar – Sala e9 – Porto – email: firstname.lastname@example.org. IMF may also use subcontractors for all or part of the purposes identified above, as well as for the maintenance, accommodation and management of its computer systems and equipment, in the terms permitted by the legislation governing the processing of personal data, to maintain confidentiality and to guarantee security with respect to the data provided to which they have access for that purpose, not having to use such data for any other purpose, or for their own benefit, nor to relate them with other data that they possess.
Personal data may be made available to the courts and other competent authorities, in strict compliance with the provisions of the law, in particular when they are necessary for the resolution of disputes relating to the protection of public security, defense and security of the State and to the prevention, investigation or detection of criminal offenses.
4. Shelf life and safety.
Personal data are kept only for the period necessary to provide the activity, or for the fulfillment of legal obligations. To ensure the protection of the security of personal data made available to you, IMF has adopted a number of technical and organizational security measures in order to protect personal data from destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access or against any other form of illicit treatment. If IMF subcontracts to other entities the provision of services involving the transfer of personal data, these entities will be obliged to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure , unauthorized access or any other type of illegal treatment.
5. Right of access, correction, opposition and elimination of personal data.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, the User is entitled to exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability, requesting it in writing by any of the following means, including, in any case, a copy of a document proving to your identity and specifying the right or rights you wish to exercise: Mail: Julio Dinis Street, 247 – 6th floor – Room E9 – Porto, PORTUGAL; email: email@example.com
The User may also, at any time, oppose the processing of the data, except for those strictly necessary to provide the activity, and/or require deletion of your data for marketing or telemarketing purposes or inclusion in lists of subscribers and services information. The subscriber may exercise these rights by sending e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can update your preferences or remove the subscription from our list.
6. Security of personal data.
IMF is committed to complying with the legislation on the protection of the privacy of personal data and to treat this data only for the purpose for which it was collected and to ensure that this data is treated with adequate levels of security and confidentiality. Also, IMF employees are committed not to disclose to third parties or use for purposes contrary to the law.